Lampshades in our house are purely functional and ever so slightly boring! I’ve been looking around on the internet to find a pendant shade for baby B’s nursery, without much success, but I did find these inspirational ideas for more grown up spaces.
1. Threadbanger has a video tutorial of how to make this amazing lampshade – I love it!
2. Thumbsucking has a tutorial for this origami paper lantern.
3. Babarsanta has this amazing paper house chandelier – how much patience would this need?!
4. Dosfamily have this gorgeous doily shade.
5. Rosie’s Vintage Lampshades has this map idea – great for a study.