I’m the least green-fingered person on the planet – in fact one of my children at school once brought me a plastic plant because they didn’t trust me with a real one for my classroom! I love interesting planting ideas – here’s some inspiration (all of which I’ll ignore – it wouldn’t be fair on the plants!)
1. This article in The Daily Telegraph has this idea for re-purposing Tomato Soup cans.
2. I love this idea for re-purposing an old butler’s sink from Cherry Menlove.
3. Inspire Bohemia has loads of interesting ideas for planters including these wellies hung from a fence!
4. Perhaps if I labelled my plant pots like this idea from Amazing Moms I’d stand a chance of remembering what was in them!
5. Perhaps not the most practical suggestion but I love this idea from Pistoff!